• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gotta love horrible instructors...

Buddy of mine has an up-armorered F250. I don’t know if the armor works, but he has the door handles wired to shock unwanted folks, and I can verify that those do indeed work. Very well.
Only one way to find out. Just sayin

1. Any light source should be as close to the end of the firearm as possible, to avoid shadows and highlighting yourself. Kind of useless to have half your light source blocked.

2. The BUIS are obscured so they're useless.

3. Mixing ammo is bad, but those rounds are separated. If what you're doing calls for different types then so be it. If this is for home defense, I don't see a reason for less lethal rounds. But the OP didn't specify what these loadouts are being used for. Carrying shotguns in Iraq, we had different types of ammo for breaching vs threat engagement. Police are the same way. I see he/ she left gaps between the types of ammo, they are different colors, and some rounds are inverted to help identify them.

4. Slings with ammo are just bad. Rounds fall out, it's hard to reach specific rounds when slung, makes a bunch of noise and harder to manipulate the shotgun. The belt option is better.

1. Any light source should be as close to the end of the firearm as possible, to avoid shadows and highlighting yourself. Kind of useless to have half your light source blocked.

2. The BUIS are obscured so they're useless.

3. Mixing ammo is bad, but those rounds are separated. If what you're doing calls for different types then so be it. If this is for home defense, I don't see a reason for less lethal rounds. But the OP didn't specify what these loadouts are being used for. Carrying shotguns in Iraq, we had different types of ammo for breaching vs threat engagement. Police are the same way. I see he/ she left gaps between the types of ammo, they are different colors, and some rounds are inverted to help identify them.

4. Slings with ammo are just bad. Rounds fall out, it's hard to reach specific rounds when slung, makes a bunch of noise and harder to manipulate the shotgun. The belt option is better.
The OP of the OP (on another venue, not here) made reference to this being his loadout for home defense.

Back
Top Bottom