• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got to name this thing. 30 cal suppressor.

Alright, I have to name this thing before we can start paperwork. It's 9-9.5 inches long depending on the final end cap design, monocore, 17-4 stainless, sealed (definitely sealed), lighter than some and heavier than others.

I have most everything but a name. Last time, I had a contest. I can't name my silencer "***** Fart" or Cock Sucker" or any of the other fine suggestions I had from the contest. I would love to hear suggestions and will kick in a generous thanks if I name it something you suggest Last time it was mostly dirty words and racial slurs that were suggested so I just went with my kids initials and caliber. If I can't think of anything worthy in the next week I'll just name it ARC30 (Audrey, Riley, Caden) like I did the 22 can. Not needing to sound ultra tactical or elite cause that's not what Im going for but Im looking in the direction of hunter words or every man kind of stuff. Something woodsy like "Ranger" but not ranger. As much as Id like to name it "**** Stick" and make it flesh tone, I cannot. I have learned to make these sacrifices for the consumer after all, it's not about what I want. What do you want?
Fred

Back
Top Bottom