• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got to name this thing. 30 cal suppressor.

So, did you get this thing named? And more importantly, is it ready to go? I'm in the market for a 7.62 can that I can run on a bolt gun and an 556 AR.
Yeah, well, kind of. It stayed ARC30 and it is awesome for suppression. Put it side by side with any of your high dollar cans. Haven't even announced it yet because I sell quite a few by word of mouth.

Yeah, well, kind of. It stayed ARC30 and it is awesome for suppression. Put it side by side with any of your high dollar cans. Haven't even announced it yet because I sell quite a few by word of mouth.
Yeah the ARC 30 is freaking quiet. I have it on the end on Ruger American 300 blk now and I couldn't be happier! You did a dang good job!

Try it before I buy it? LOL. Seriously though, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. Plus, I can't buy anymore local than you.

I'm only 6 months late to name this... probably for the best...:becky:
whassup_30.jpg

Back
Top Bottom