• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good deals at bladeshow?

Def going. I missed it last year. Want to try for a Horton if funds allow it. The new knife makers getting into the game have some good deals. I bought a Bawidimann knife for like a $100 and now they sell for like 400-500.

If you havent been, and like knives, plan to spend some time in there. You could do all 3 days at the show, and not see everything there. Parking tends to be a PIA, esp. if get there mid morning. If you plan for 4 hours, you might feel rushed just to glance at everything. And dont bring your wife, or your going to feel REALLY rushed.

I took my boys last year and we had a BLAST! we got stickers for the manufacturer's, CRKT gave them free wooden knife kits, etc etc.

DEF going back this year!

Is there a charge for kids? Thought about taking the 7 year old
I think under 12 is free. I've been going for 25+ years. I started going with my dad. After he passed, I still went. I've been taking my 15 yr old for 10 years and this year will be taking my 5 yo old for the 1st time.

As far as deals, HAGGLE! last year we bought an Esee 3, Esee 6 and Ontario knife co. Folder all for $200 out the door. Cash is king, credit cards incur fees.

Been contemplating looking for a "custom" knife. Owned a sebenza though and just don't know what more money could get you that would be any better. No clue what makers to look at that build reliable, well made knives.

Still not a good enough reason to go to atlanta. All blades can be bought online cheaper and i dont have to drive to that **** hole

Back
Top Bottom