• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good deals at bladeshow?

still kicking this around pretty hard, may end up jumping on a sebby tomorrow which would fill my knife needs for the time being ( and my son's and his son's) but thinking around june 5th gonna wish I had held my pennies to at least see what's out there. anybody down for an ODT meetup at Blade?

I've been a couple times and like most have said I haven't seen any super deals. I do like to go and see and put my hands on things that I look at online a lot though. That's one of the ways I determined the very popular Spyderco PM2 wasn't for me last year. I enjoy it though, if you don't mind the crowds, paying to get in, etc. I'll probably try to go again for a few hours this year if I can...

Does anyone know the admission fee ?
  • 1-Day Ticket: $15
  • 3-Day Ticket: $35
  • 1-Day Bundle: $50 ( This option includes s 1-Day Ticket + 2 BLADE U Classes*)
  • 3-Day Bundle: $85 (This option includes a 3-day Ticket + 3 BLADE U Classes*)
  • Early-Bird Ticket: $25 (only available for Friday, June 5)
    • An Early-Bird Ticket allows Early entry on Friday! The early bird will have first access to the show floor at 12:00pm on Friday, while a general admission allows entry at 2pm. You can add on the early-bird option to your purchase of a 3-day ticket or a 1-day Friday Ticket.

Back
Top Bottom