• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gonna ride up to the Dragon this Saturday anybody else want to go?

Right now the only confirmed is my buddy on his Busa and I'll be on a zx7r. Lax assed out. I don't have winter pants so I may have to wear a pair of chaps if it is cold enough.

To be honest, I'm probably out. Have an event to attend tonight (which will likely involve consumption of large amount of alcohol). Plus, tomorrow morning and evening are supposed to be freezing.

Let's do one in the spring and I'm in for sure.

We survived. 315 miles in Temps ranging from 30 to 50. Bunch of pansies. :thumb:

20151114_125105.jpg
20151114_202139.jpg
20151114_174216.jpg

****. It was almost too cold to wash my truck mid day. I would have had to leave my house at 7 or 8 to get to the meeting point and then ride cold mountain air? No thanks. If it's below about 50 or 55, riding isn't comfortable.

Let's do one in March or April.

****. It was almost too cold to wash my truck mid day. I would have had to leave my house at 7 or 8 to get to the meeting point and then ride cold mountain air? No thanks. If it's below about 50 or 55, riding isn't comfortable.

Let's do one in March or April.

You just have to dress for the part. I was snug as a bug.
Screenshot_2015-11-14-22-08-41.png

Bro, it's a Shueburth. It has a smoked secondary visor. I just had it retracted because I had been wearing my sunglasses. ......which I left on the counter at Killboys store.

Gotcha... that sucks about the sun glasses. I'll admit it's a catch 22 with my Icons this time of year. Need the visor for day riding, but by the time I leave my office I have to ride with the visor up.

Gotcha... that sucks about the sun glasses. I'll admit it's a catch 22 with my Icons this time of year. Need the visor for day riding, but by the time I leave my office I have to ride with the visor up.

Yeah, we didn't get home until 3 hours after dark. As cold as it was, I was loving my non smoked visor. I have a cheaper helmet with a smoked visor (some bike shop junk), but since my dad sent me his shueburth I haven't worn anything else.

It looked more at home with his BMW K bike, but no reason I can't enjoy some fine German engineering on my little ninja.

Yeah, we didn't get home until 3 hours after dark. As cold as it was, I was loving my non smoked visor. I have a cheaper helmet with a smoked visor (some bike shop junk), but since my dad sent me his shueburth I haven't worn anything else.

It looked more at home with his BMW K bike, but no reason I can't enjoy some fine German engineering on my little ninja.

I tried some helmets with the flip down secondary visor, but none of them would fit my big head. I have to wear a 3XL Icon. The 2XL won't even fit.

Honestly the smoked secondary visor was up because it is so freaking dirty I can't see through it very well, and I keep forgetting to clean it.

Back
Top Bottom