• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock finally putting out their carbine?

Average gun owners response:

If it isn’t an AR: Why isn’t it an AR!? I already have parts and mags!

If it is an AR: You’re waaaaay late to the party and an over-saturated market.

Company makes new product

Typical gun owners: That’s stupid....

Haven’t tried it, haven’t shot it, haven’t put it through it’s paces, hasn’t touched it or seen it in person.

It’s pretty prolific with new rifle cartridges. “Why do we need that? My aught six can do it all and then some!”

Glock not making a carbine a LONG time ago is a perfect example of what Wall Street calls "satisfactory underperformance". Probably could have added 25% per year to the bottom line with these but it's hard to get motivated to innovate when cash is flying in the door like the mail in Harry Potter...

If it's real... which I doubt it is.

Typical glock it will come out with a single stack mag in 380acp or something stupid "with no intentions of making a double stack version in a real Caliber " glock fan boys buy them up at a crazy pace The MAC channel is slinging them on gun broker for 5 times what they retail for. 8 months later glock announces that they will be making a double stack version.

Maybe it'll be out in time for the next Planet of the Apes sequel...
Beretta beat them to it in a way. The newer Battlestar Galactic series had some scenes when they were planet-side on one stop where they carried Beretta CX4 Storm Carbines that had a modified barrel shroud....

I hope they do make a carbine, finally, and I hope it works great. If what this guy says is true, sounds like they have spent a fair amount of time in development.

Rifle or PCC...Hopefully both.

I won't hold my breath, but I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom