• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt 6940 Monolithic Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s something he wants to actually use, I agree with the above; it’s heavy for what it is. You can get something that will perform as well or better, in the same caliber, with less weight.

thanks for all the replies!!! looks like he could do worse....if he's hung up on the Colt name, choose that...if not...I sent him some DD info...I've got no dog in the fight, doubt he'll ever shoot the darn thing anyway...
Thanks for the response!!

Well what’s he gonna use it for?

Is it gonna sit in a safe and only come out to show off to friends? There are more Gucci options that will impress them more.

Is he gonna be a one rifle man that trains and works it hard regularly? It’s good for that but there are better ones for the money.

Is he just a collector looking at yet another AR to leave in the box? A Colt is always good for that as the name holds value typically.

Mine performs perfectly as I intended. It sits in its box still wrapped in the bag just like most my other Colt rifles.

Well what’s he gonna use it for?

Is it gonna sit in a safe and only come out to show off to friends? There are more Gucci options that will impress them more.

Is he gonna be a one rifle man that trains and works it hard regularly? It’s good for that but there are better ones for the money.

Is he just a collector looking at yet another AR to leave in the box? A Colt is always good for that as the name holds value typically.
last one, I'm afraid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom