• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 36 45 acp

Had a 36 for carrying but I felt like it was too heavy and bulky, so I threw it in my truck for my back up gun. But it's a single stack and I would rather have my "in the truck gun" have more rounds. So I sold it to a buddy who carries it and he loves it. I guess it depends on what you want out of it. I hope you enjoy it.

I haven't shot a glock with anything but a factory triger. What improvement is done to make it better? If it makes it any better i would consider having it done.
It makes it a LOT better and it's cheap. He starts with a minus connector, then polishes several surfaces and changes out a couple of springs. It makes an amazing difference. Mine still has some take up, but it is very light. Then it stacks very distinctly and breaks very cleanly. Almost no creep or mushy feeling at all. It also has a substantially lighter trigger pull. The reset is VERY distinct. It's very easy to feel and even hear. Other than the initial light take up, my Glock trigger feels very much like a single action 1911 trigger. And a pretty damn good one at that. This trigger job is what got me to finally permanently switch to Glock as my primary after decades of almost exclusive use of 1911s.

sinac84 has mastered this to the point he can actually set the trigger up several different ways and can make it feel the way you like it best. He's constantly experimenting and learning more ways to do this. He tells me he has found something else to improve the feel that I like in my triggers even more. He has one of his personal Glocks set up this way and he's going to let me check it out when I go to his place to work on this 36 trigger. Of course if he's right, and he probably is, I'll have to ask him to do it to both my 36 and the 22 he's already worked on. LOL!

This trigger job makes a huge difference in accuracy. Especially in rapid fire. It decreases my group size by 75% and completely eliminates that nasty tendency to go low left that right handed shooters have. The first time I was doing drills with my G22 after he did the trigger job, I had two unintentional double taps. They were meant to be singles. The weapon didn't malfunction, the trigger is just that quick. No harm, no foul though. Both times both rounds were on target. Now I'm doing the fastest and most accurate intentional double taps I have ever done with a handgun and, frankly, I had very fast double taps before.

Had a 36 for carrying but I felt like it was too heavy and bulky, so I threw it in my truck for my back up gun. But it's a single stack and I would rather have my "in the truck gun" have more rounds. So I sold it to a buddy who carries it and he loves it. I guess it depends on what you want out of it. I hope you enjoy it.
Just out of curiosity, what is your EDC now?

It makes it a LOT better and it's cheap. He starts with a minus connector, then polishes several surfaces and changes out a couple of springs. It makes an amazing difference. Mine still has some take up, but it is very light. Then it stacks very distinctly and breaks very cleanly. Almost no creep or mushy feeling at all. It also has a substantially lighter trigger pull. The reset is VERY distinct. It's very easy to feel and even hear. Other than the initial light take up, my Glock trigger feels very much like a single action 1911 trigger. And a pretty damn good one at that. This trigger job is what got me to finally permanently switch to Glock as my primary after decades of almost exclusive use of 1911s.

sinac84 has mastered this to the point he can actually set the trigger up several different ways and can make it feel the way you like it best. He's constantly experimenting and learning more ways to do this. He tells me he has found something else to improve the feel that I like in my triggers even more. He has one of his personal Glocks set up this way and he's going to let me check it out when I go to his place to work on this 36 trigger. Of course if he's right, and he probably is, I'll have to ask him to do it to both my 36 and the 22 he's already worked on. LOL!

This trigger job makes a huge difference in accuracy. Especially in rapid fire. It decreases my group size by 75% and completely eliminates that nasty tendency to go low left that right handed shooters have. The first time I was doing drills with my G22 after he did the trigger job, I had two unintentional double taps. They were meant to be singles. The weapon didn't malfunction, the trigger is just that quick. No harm, no foul though. Both times both rounds were on target. Now I'm doing the fastest and most accurate intentional double taps I have ever done with a handgun and, frankly, I had very fast double taps before.
Thanks Bear. If anyone wants to know what I did exactly to Bear's G22 just PM me. Of course it's all for educational purposes .

Back
Top Bottom