• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Global Warming Hoax

A single measurement from a single day at a single weather station. I'm not saying they're cherry picking or anything, but would anybody like a nice, fat, juicy, red cherry?

Meanwhile, they fail to mention the southern hemisphere, a.k.a. half of the entire planet, has failed to warm in any measurable way, which kind of makes "global warming" more like "half global warming." In fact, a number of climate studies have suggest the two hemispheres have somewhat asymmetrical climate patterns with regard to temperature.

Inconvenient, but what are you gonna do?

Oh boy, here we go....

Somebody please tell us all how the entire scientific community is wrong while Donald Trump and the conspiracy theorist bridge trolls are right.
:pop2:

The entire scientific community does not agree, if it did there would be no need for the term “climate change denier”, it would simply be “ignoramus”.

Cogent to the discussion and what people are really talking about IMHO when they discuss climate change is the political aspect of the subject.

One would also find it enlightening to research the new green energy industry. Those crafty politicians have spun up a brand new multi billion dollar a year industry and furthered the divide between the citizens at the same time. (Hat tip to he who created the internet and global warming )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"They" say the earth is 4.5 billion years old. They have recorded data there for less than 60 years.
0.000001% is hardly a statistically significant sample.
That's my take on it as well. They took a 60 year sample out of a 4.5 billion year span, and call it definitive proof of man made global warming.

Oh boy, here we go....

Somebody please tell us all how the entire scientific community is wrong while Donald Trump and the conspiracy theorist bridge trolls are right.
:pop2:

Please link a list of this "entire scientific community" you speak of. I've yet to see more than a handful of real scientists support the repeated failed predictions of man-made global warming.

REAL scientist welcome debate. They live for new information. They don't shut down and pout when you prove them wrong. REAL scientist know that the world is ever changing and that temperatures vary from year to year, decade to decade. REAL scientists don't name-call like a 12 yr old. They debate, research, and test EVERY theory they can get their hands on.

Was it man-made global warming that caused the ice caps to melt several times in Earths history? There are sea animal fossils hundreds of miles on land from where the sea rose the last time the ice caps melted. Some of these fossils date back millions of years. There were no coal plants or humans to blame when this happened.

Would you like to take a trip to the desert and find some Megladon teeth?

That's my take on it as well. They took a 60 year sample out of a 4.5 billion year span, and call it definitive proof of man made global warming.

Well that's even if the number is true. How many times have these jokers been caught lying about the actual numbers? .:confused2: But morons still fall for it...

Back
Top Bottom