• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Global Warming Hoax

I had some of the biggest data centers in the country as customers. Weather is critical to them as many can be fined 100s of thousands for every hour they are down. They have multiple sources for weather (including NOAA) running on large screens in the control room. About 2010 I was a site and the facilities guy tells me they hired their own in house meteorologist. Their largest customer (fortune 100 corp) decided that NOAA and the weather channel were too unreliable now, whats changed? The politics. A couple years later another DC customer hired their own, totally on their own for the same reason. Its politics not science. Hats off they were able to get this scam this far down the road though. I could sell the hell outta solar stuff.

I'm pretty sure the Earth has been warming since the last ice age. It's already been proven that carbon is not a factor in temps. Climate alarmists are worse zealots than any religion you will ever see. No sense in even arguing.

Yesterday the hourly forecast said it was going to be sunny most of today. Sleeted and snowed much of the morning, and cloudy most of the rest. Sun came out about an hour ago. Couldn't get it right 1 day away. Tell me more about the accuracy of these weather models.

Just like every year since say 2008, NOAA and the rest predict more and stronger hurricanes, a warming gulf stream and record tornadoes. They are wrong most of the time. No matter, the next year same exact predictions. Billions $ of investment depends on accuracy, Seems to me, when companies get independent sources of info, they are getting the green light to build. Hell, even BHO thinks it'll be ok

1_jpg-1268254.JPG

A tweet from Argentina’s meteorological agency on Friday revealed the record. The station’s data goes back to 1961.

So hottest recorded day since they started recording data in 1961? Isn't the earth billions of years old?
BAM. Enough said right here.
Although the OP's original source seems like a reliable sort of dude:

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/graham-readfearn

He's kinda cute too, like a koala bear.

Back
Top Bottom