• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Global Warming Hoax

Home from work sick today. At home when I go outside to mark my territory (pee, urinate, whatever) depending on which way I go I check for possible signs of attack.
If I go north I’m checking for Canadians, south is Mexicans, west is Indians (feather type), and east is the English. I hafta admit today I was checking for Mexicans (south) but I noticed that it’s cold as chit in Carrollton. Didn’t see glaciers melting, didn’t see any ice shelves falling, don’t believe there’s a whole lot of global warming in Carroll county today. At my age I have to go pretty often, I’ll keep.check and let y’all know.........

Please link a list of this "entire scientific community" you speak of. I've yet to see more than a handful of real scientists support the repeated failed predictions of man-made global warming.

REAL scientist welcome debate. They live for new information. They don't shut down and pout when you prove them wrong. REAL scientist know that the world is ever changing and that temperatures vary from year to year, decade to decade. REAL scientists don't name-call like a 12 yr old. They debate, research, and test EVERY theory they can get their hands on.

Was it man-made global warming that caused the ice caps to melt several times in Earths history? There are sea animal fossils hundreds of miles on land from where the sea rose the last time the ice caps melted. Some of these fossils date back millions of years. There were no coal plants or humans to blame when this happened.

Would you like to take a trip to the desert and find some Megladon teeth?

REAL scientists? There is obviously nothing I can say that you don’t have a preset argument for. Good luck telling the good folks at NASA and NOAA they are not REAL scientists. But hey, maybe they’ll believe you and your facts....those facts that obviously vary from over 90% of publishing “scientists” no matter how REAL they may be.

REAL scientists? There is obviously nothing I can say that you don’t have a preset argument for. Good luck telling the good folks at NASA and NOAA they are not REAL scientists. But hey, maybe they’ll believe you and your facts....those facts that obviously vary from over 90% of publishing “scientists” no matter how REAL they may be.
You believe in NASA and NOAA ??? :laugh:

They're real scientists. They're also real human beings who need to feed their families, and anybody in the climate science field knows it is dangerous to a career to buck the orthodoxy.

Going against the political consensus on climate change is about as dangerous to a career in science as it is to be a white, hetero male in the humanities fields in the academy.

Dr. Boris M. Smirnov, a prominent atomic physicist, has authored 20 physics textbooks during the last two decades. His latest scientific paper suggests that the traditional “absorption band” model for calculating the effect of atmospheric CO2 during the radiative transfer process is flawed. New calculations reveal that the climate’s sensitivity to a doubling of the CO2 concentration is just 0.4 K, and the human contribution to that value is a negligible 0.02 K.

Why do so many "climate scientists ignore the one model that has had the most accurate temperature forecasts? It does not fit the agenda.

:pound: NASA and NOAA :pound::pound::pound:

They have been busted multiple times for altering past climate data points to fit their agenda. And we'll throw in East Anglia for good measure. But please go check snopes and tell me I'm wrong... :pound:

serveimage

Global warming is like a Hurricane. It moves around the globe. One month its in Australia and possibly moving to Michigan.

In the 70s it was global cooling until it got hot. Then they said global warming and when that ##it show didn't materialize, they called it something else.
Never mind the fact that not one thing they have said has come true. Al Gore said there would be no more snow and all coastal cities would be underwater.
Yet, ignorance know's no bounds.

Back
Top Bottom