• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Getto guns of the 80's

Oh snap that is a lee ain't it
Yeah it took me by surprise too. When I saw the cut down bolt gun ( on this little phone screen) I just assumed Obrez/ Mosin. But in all honesty the Enfield version would be pretty cool too since it had a 10 round mag. I still want a Jungle Carbine Enfield in 308. But I find myself short of $800.00 plus shipping etc.

Yeah it took me by surprise too. When I saw the cut down bolt gun ( on this little phone screen) I just assumed Obrez/ Mosin. But in all honesty the Enfield version would be pretty cool too since it had a 10 round mag. I still want a Jungle Carbine Enfield in 308. But I find myself short of $800.00 plus shipping etc.
That SBS you got is slick too. I'm gonna SBS something soon but I want to make the right choice. Side by side? Pump? I mean I had the shockwave before mossy was even making them, traded it on here before they were on the market. I loved it. But if I'm paying taxes it's gotta be unique. Do I go destructive device and pop on the street sweeper?? Choices choices

That SBS you got is slick too. I'm gonna SBS something soon but I want to make the right choice. Side by side? Pump? I mean I had the shockwave before mossy was even making them, traded it on here before they were on the market. I loved it. But if I'm paying taxes it's gotta be unique. Do I go destructive device and pop on the street sweeper?? Choices choices
There's a video series on YouTube about forgotten guns. One of them was all about the Street Sweeper and how bad it actually sucks as a defensive weapon.
I have a soft spot going back to my early teens for sawed off side by side. So I'm kinda partial.
If you want something small in a shotgun you want the sawed off side by side. Just picture in your hear what Tony Soprano could fit in the center console of his late 90s Suburban.

There's a video series on YouTube about forgotten guns. One of them was all about the Street Sweeper and how bad it actually sucks as a defensive weapon.
I have a soft spot going back to my early teens for sawed off side by side. So I'm kinda partial.
If you want something small in a shotgun you want the sawed off side by side. Just picture in your hear what Tony Soprano could fit in the center console of his late 90s Suburban.
Agreed and plus I get to have a shotgun while it pends not locked up at the store.

I think the MAC is quintessential 1980's pistols.. here's one from my photo album.

ycgLMX5.jpg
Gosh I had a Mustang II and a Cobray in the 80s too! Must have been a GA thang!

I doubt they bothered with stamps in the 70's. I always wanted one of these sawed offs and it got worse after I played with one at the police range.

Attachments

• 791px-Gator-lupara4.jpg
    791px-Gator-lupara4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom