• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Getto guns of the 80's

Vintage early 70s goodness. I believe Skynyrd wrote a song about it.

Attachments

• IMG_20171206_200512549.jpg
    IMG_20171206_200512549.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20171206_200523358.jpg
    IMG_20171206_200523358.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 67
They're loud as hell, I like them, but for me they've got to be shiny an have the pearly handles. Don't know the vintage on it but there was a smith just sold that had that swagger going on. Like if Barry Gibbs had a gun stashed away in the Staying Alive film clip, that would have been it.

With these guns I think your biggest dilemma is whether you go for the matching switchblade OR straight razor.
Here ya go, the pearlies on the Smith .32 Long are real and front sight filed off for faster draw, those on the switchblade aren't. I threw in the straight razor just for fun. Lol
IMG_4607.JPG

Here ya go, the pearlies on the Smith .32 S&W Long are real and front sight filed off for faster draw, those on the switchblade aren't. I threw in the straight razor just for fun. Lol
View attachment 1415805
Thats cool. Just for fun you should go to the EDC "What are you carrying" thread an post that photo there.

Thats cool. Just for fun you should go to the EDC "What are you carrying" thread an post that photo there.
Lol! The Smith belonged to my wife's Granddad, he carried it in his overall's pocket. Word was he was a badass old man and nobody who knew him ****ed with him. The switchblade is mine and somebody gave me the razor but I can't for the life of me remember who did. Lol

If you want 70s/80s cool just find most anything from FIE. Don't forget Astra, Star and llama from back then. But most of those were quality guns that just aint made anymore. I'm posting a pic of the previously mentioned Universal Enforcer 30 Carbine pistol. If you REALLY want to be cool there were nickel plated versions and even a few in gold. And no 70s/80s collection would be complete without a Tonfoglio/FIE GT 32/22/380. Don't forget the old Titan 38 Special snubs.

Attachments

• Enforcer.jpeg
    Enforcer.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Arminus.jpeg
    Arminus.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 58
Lol! The Smith belonged to my wife's Granddad, he carried it in his overall's pocket. Word was he was a badass old man and nobody who knew him ****ed with him. The switchblade is mine and somebody gave me the razor but I can't for the life of me remember who did. Lol
My stepfather had a raggedy ass Iver Johnson Cadet (I think) since he married my mom in 75. Since 2000 he's had an early G19 which I bought him an extra mag for. But when he thinks some **** is fittin' to go down he still grabs that damn IJ in 38 Smith or short whatever and puts it in his overalls. But you remember what Hank Jr said " Old habits..."

Back
Top Bottom