• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Getto guns of the 80's

image.jpeg

Thinking about that CAI double barrel 12 gauge new for like 230.00 plus 200.00 stamp and saw time too easy a 430.00 SBS sxs
I hung some front clips parts on my old neighbor on his Rio before moving down here. He paid me with a " Cheap Chinese Side by Side" I was excited about it until I saw it had external hammers/ rabbit ears. I love a SBS coach gun but I can't get into the rabbit ears. So I traded it to a Macon member for an H&R snub in 32 Long.

I think the MAC is quintessential 1980's pistols.. here's one from my photo album.

ycgLMX5.jpg
I love it especially the Mustang. For some reason the Mustang 2 gets no respect from Mustang guys,clubs and the aftermarket. I know some Mustang guys that don't even acknowledge there was a Mustang between 73 and 78. But they should get over it. All American cars sucked in the late 70s.
Oh and as for the Mac... Duhh... yeah! Kinda goes without saying. The 70s and 80s AND in Georgia... A Mac was a must have. Although I want one a little more hard to find that I believe was built up there around Hartsfield somewhere called the Encom. I want the side feed version in 45 ACP that used grease gun mags.

I hung some front clips parts on my old neighbor on his Rio before moving down here. He paid me with a " Cheap Chinese Side by Side" I was excited about it until I saw it had external hammers/ rabbit ears. I love a SBS coach gun but I can't get into the rabbit ears. So I traded it to a Macon member for an H&R snub in 32 Long.
I gotta have them rabbit ears

Back
Top Bottom