• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get a load of this

Does your friend know you are posting all of his personal info on here?
Reread it ( mistake corrected.). I really didn't even think about it when I was doing it. Both of them are above board anyways I don't think you'll be a problem. They've got political contacts all up in that area. Needless to say everyone up there with back them beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Reread it ( mistake corrected.). I really didn't even think about it when I was doing it. Both of them are above board anyways I don't think you'll be a problem. They've got political contacts all up in that area. Needless to say everyone up there with back them beyond a shadow of a doubt.
They love Charles aka "big hungry" up in them parts. That's for sure.

I would be worried about someone trying to steal all his new stuff. Too much info online is never a good idea, just my 2 cents.

Well, to be fair, he might be ordering something much nicer than M80. I'd pay $1/rd for something like Nosler Trophy.
The waitress takes one glance at him and knows he’s getting his baked potato loaded. He don’t gotta say a word.

I’m just being dumb. If the guy wants to drop a bunch of money on something, it makes no difference to me. What seems like a lot to me is very little to others.

Back
Top Bottom