• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get a load of this

One of my best friend since the 7th grade went out this week and dipped a butt load of money. Now when you think butt load it might bee 3 or 4 thousand bucks over a 3 day period. Pocket change in this case.
He hadn't touched a firearm since 2016 and we were members of RBGC ( River Bend ). So he gets a wild hair and he says something told him to get ready. He goes out and purchases a HK MR762A1 ( hell of a rifle ) for $3,700. Then buys a Ruger small frame AR 7.62/ 308 rifle 900 bucks. Then to top it off a Benelli tactical shotgun with a titanium finish 3000 large. So far we are at $7700 ballparked. Then to top off the gun buys he buys ten 1000 round cases of 7.62mm ammo for a grand a pop. So that's a grand total of 17,700 before tax in about 4 days time.
I couldn't believe it and actually thought he was trying to pull a Greg Vess and laying in the bulls**t and see if I would bite. However I told him to send pics just to verify the information before I bit. Sure enough he is telling the truth on this one. 4 purchased 18,000 ( close enough after tax ) in 4 days on guns he will probably never shoot. I am simply floored.
I wish I had his kind of money. He has it made, he works for his wife owes here own business. All he does is save money and I imagine he makes a good lick since her expenses for getting back and forth to work are covered since it's her job as well.
OK, now do enough ammo to support them.... ten 1000 round cases of 7.62mm ammo won't support that Benelli.

Back
Top Bottom