• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get a load of this nitrous mill

Oh they do not like those low ET's without the proper safety equipment. Roll cage, fuel shut off, drive shaft loop and other important equipment I just can't recall right off hand.
A guy had one of those new Corvettes at the time and he wanted to go down the track with me. I really wasn't into it, I just wanted to see what I could do. So we went down together. He might as well put his car in reverse and floored it. I blew him away so bad I felt bad for him. I was hoping to do @ 100mph in the 1/8th. I did 135. One of the mechanics I had working on the car said it was a solid 8 out of 10. 10 being the fastest car he had been in. And he has raced and built race cars all his life.

2006….
IMG_8064.jpeg
IMG_8062.jpeg

A guy had one of those new Corvettes at the time and he wanted to go down the track with me. I really wasn't into it, I just wanted to see what I could do. So we went down together. He might as well put his car in reverse and floored it. I blew him away so bad I felt bad for him. I was hoping to do @ 100mph in the 1/8th. I did 135. One of the mechanics I had working on the car said it was a solid 8 out of 10. 10 being the fastest car he had been in. And he has raced and built race cars all his life.
That is hauling balls man!

Sweet ride! I love old Mopars. But I have had 4 Trans AM's and a sweet Pontiac is always a beautiful sight!
If it's not too long, I'd like to see a list of years and models. The trans am is still sort of on my bucket list. I always wanted one, but never had one. I like the 70-73, 74-76, 77-78 and 79-81. I don't think I'd turn down a 69. And the last body style, really a 79. That was the last year of the 403. I wouldn't turn down a latter one that has been retroed to a 403 or larger engine

A 731 cubic inch nitrous engine. If 731 ci. isn't enough throw some nitrous to it. 😁

Rickie Smith runs a 900 cu in Musi engine. We saw him at the ZMaxx Drags this past April

Back
Top Bottom