Votes: 4 40.0%
  • TT

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • SLK

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Z4

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I'd rather have a coupe than a convertible. I like the 2-series coupes, but I know I am probably in the minority on that. Plus, I'm too boring to ever pull the trigger on one.
Same here - coupes only. Never been a fan of convertibles.

He said convertible, so I included them for HIS sake only...lol.

Reactions: GFB
I have had an 06 BMW M3 convertible 6 speed, bought it 8 years ago, it had a new clutch, brakes, water pump, short throw prior to my purchase. I have repaired the emergency brake ($230) and changed oil since in my possession. Not a daily, as traffic and a manual blows, but almost all weekends. Value has gone up as well from my purchase price.

I am 6'2", 240 and fit nicely. Plenty of leg and headroom. Most of the ones you mentioned did not fit me as well. Honda 2k and Miata, not at all.

I also like that with the "sport" button off, it is a spirited driver and sips fuel, but when you want to unleash the beast, the sport button gives you the power.

M3.jpg

I'd rather have a coupe than a convertible. I like the 2-series coupes, but I know I am probably in the minority on that. Plus, I'm too boring to ever pull the trigger on one.
I like a hardtop too. But I think a 3 series is as small as I want to go

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom