• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia named state you're most likely to get coronavirus

Agreed on the deception. But higher infection lowers the mortality which is the number that needs to be watched. The reality of it is that there are so many different numbers thrown around that there is no way to really know what is real and what isn't. So many different %'s based off of different time frames and using select data to show what ever it is you want to say. I can find anything you want and make it match whatever it is you want me to say with back up and Enron the hell out of the numbers.

But the deception only runs one way in regards to this nonsense. It is factually correct that the current infection count in GA is not nearly as high as they are reporting. The article is a complete lie. And as you said it's being spread down here further due to infected northerners coming to GA and other states - along with the riots. Again factually correct. As far as the fatality rate, there is something else now being ignored. Studies are showing that as much as 50% of the population could have T cell immunity to the virus so they will probably never catch it. If that's the case, then fatality rates and infection rates become miniscule - of course they already are.

But the deception only runs one way in regards to this nonsense. It is factually correct that the current infection count in GA is not nearly as high as they are reporting. The article is a complete lie. And as you said it's being spread down here further due to infected northerners coming to GA and other states - along with the riots. Again factually correct. As far as the fatality rate, there is something else now being ignored. Studies are showing that as much as 50% of the population could have T cell immunity to the virus so they will probably never catch it. If that's the case, then fatality rates and infection rates become miniscule - of course they already are.

The problem is, it's not people who are sick. Most of the folks are testing for China virus just want to be sure they don't have it. The ones testing positive usually are asymptomatic,

The problem is, it's not people who are sick. Most of the folks are testing for China virus just want to be sure they don't have it. The ones testing positive usually are asymptomatic,

This. Disease like Ebola and Measles and smallpox are easier to contain because people with the disease get sick and it's obvious they have it.
Diseases like HIV are hard to contain without widespread testing because many people who have it and spread it don't even know they have it.

Well that's my point. Which in many cases means you have already had it, which GA counts as current case positives, which artificially inflates the actual numbers, which makes the article in the OP a steaming pile of crap. Which considering the source is not surprising.

This. Disease like Ebola and Measles and smallpox are easier to contain because people with the disease get sick and it's obvious they have it.
Diseases like HIV are hard to contain without widespread testing because many people who have it and spread it don't even know they have it.

Good to hear an actual md reply. My question is why is this virus so much more devastating in the media's view than the flu? My opinion is it's due to the election. Sure the china flu has killed, but the flu has also. The flu is easy to contain, if folks stay home, and usually do.

iu

The woman who was the first confirmed case of wu flu in this country, along with her husband, came into contact with 372 people. All were monitored and/or tested and the only person who she infected was her husband. And that was only after she became severely symptomatic. No one knows this because the media hides it, but here's the study right here: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30607-3/fulltext

There have also been multiple school children focused studies throughout the world that say the same thing. There was another study released a couple of days ago where
they tracked 3410 people in Hubei China who had close contact with someone infected with the virus to see how many wound up catching it. They also kept track of the degree to which the infected individuals had any symptoms. Of the 305 people who had close contact with someone who had the virus but never showed symptoms, only 1 person caught it. Again no one knows this because the media covers it up. Instead they print fake stories like in the OP.

The woman who was the first confirmed case of wu flu in this country, along with her husband, came into contact with 372 people. All were monitored and/or tested and the only person who she infected was her husband. And that was only after she became severely symptomatic. No one knows this because the media hides it, but here's the study right here: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30607-3/fulltext

There have also been multiple school children focused studies throughout the world that say the same thing. There was another study released a couple of days ago where
they tracked 3410 people in Hubei China who had close contact with someone infected with the virus to see how many wound up catching it. They also kept track of the degree to which the infected individuals had any symptoms. Of the 305 people who had close contact with someone who had the virus but never showed symptoms, only 1 person caught it. Again no one knows this because the media covers it up. Instead they print fake stories like in the OP.
I got it from my boss and the wife and 3 kids never got it. Neither did any other employee at my company including the guy that rode around in the truck with me everyday before i felt sick.

Like Michelle blaming Trump for "kids in cages" that were built AND used for kids in 2014, by her husband.
Or blaming Trump for violence in the cities when it is Democratic party's Antifa stormtroopers are the ones rioting, looting, shooting and beating up people. Same people Kamala Harris bails out of jails, along with rapists.
I could go on.
You aint wrong.

Back
Top Bottom