• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia named state you're most likely to get coronavirus

Clicked the link and it immediately went to a Biden campaign ad, go figure

Well it's not surprising considering the source, and I'm not talking about the news article...

But back to the news article - there is no mention that GA counts asymptomatic cases (ie. you ain't sick and you ain't gonna infect anyone) along with the positive cases so the number of "infected" is misleadingly high by a large amount. But again back to the source... :wacko:

How about you quote some things being said at DNC that are true?

Above bullet points are all the truths said

How can we get this message out LOUDER!! STAY AWAY 'fore you git it and DIE!
I swear I see more damn NY and NJ license plates in Cobb Co now than I do from Alabama or Tennessee on a daily basis.

I second that. Maybe they're the ones bringing it here.

I'm also willing to bet that they vote the same here as they did where they fled from because things were going so well there.

I'm also willing to bet that they vote the same here as they did where they fled from because things were going so well there.

You know it. I have some friends that are from and still ive in Rochester. Those folks and area are great. But these folks dont give off a New York State vibe - they look to be straight NYC!

Well it's not surprising considering the source, and I'm not talking about the news article...

But back to the news article - there is no mention that GA counts asymptomatic cases (ie. you ain't sick and you ain't gonna infect anyone) along with the positive cases so the number of "infected" is misleadingly high by a large amount. But again back to the source... :wacko:

High infected numbers help the overall numbers. The more positive cases that are counted that show little to know affects lower the overall percentage of mortality rate. I do think this is a real issue that gets all washed up in the media/politics of everything. There are many cases of healthy people getting it and really struggling to survive. I have a friend that got it. She's 30, never had a fever and all in all was pretty much felt the same while sick except for she lost taste and smell. It's been over a month since she was sick, now she has chronic chest pains. There are a lot of stories where after you are better from the virus that you then have a long term issues with other parts of your body.

Yep. The CDC head moron in charge let that little tidbit slip in earlier testimony. But again facts always tend to muddle these idiotic agendas.

High infected numbers help the overall numbers. The more positive cases that are counted that show little to know affects lower the overall percentage of mortality rate. I do think this is a real issue that gets all washed up in the media/politics of everything. There are many cases of healthy people getting it and really struggling to survive. I have a friend that got it. She's 30, never had a fever and all in all was pretty much felt the same while sick except for she lost taste and smell. It's been over a month since she was sick, now she has chronic chest pains. There are a lot of stories where after you are better from the virus that you then have a long term issues with other parts of your body.

The problem is they are counting those that have already had it in with the people who currently have it. It distorts the current case numbers and makes it look much larger than it currently is. It's deceptive.

You know it. I have some friends that are from and still ive in Rochester. Those folks and area are great. But these folks dont give off a New York State vibe - they look to be straight NYC!

New York and Cali are actually mostly rural states that get the wrap they have from the major cities in them. I have some good friends from up state new york. They were so close to the border that they have a Canadian with some country mixed in accent. Nothing like the stereo type

gots me indoor masks and outdoor masks,
dm israeli mask.jpg
dm russiam mask.jpg

The problem is they are counting those that have already had it in with the people who currently have it. It distorts the current case numbers and makes it look much larger than it currently is. It's deceptive.

Agreed on the deception. But higher infection lowers the mortality which is the number that needs to be watched. The reality of it is that there are so many different numbers thrown around that there is no way to really know what is real and what isn't. So many different %'s based off of different time frames and using select data to show what ever it is you want to say. I can find anything you want and make it match whatever it is you want me to say with back up and Enron the hell out of the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom