• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Gun reform

Because ammo is not specifically mentioned in the SA. If you put a 1000% ammo and gun tax via Executive order, no one will afford the guns. Do not forget that Budget Reconciliation deal was used to push thru the ObamaCare, so the Republican House will be bypassed again.
It is already commercially feasible to make primers and powders with expiration dates, so reloaders will be left empty-handed.

If you think that it is far fetched, would you believe me 3 years ago if I had told that Our Glorious Leader would be re-elected, despite all the obvious lies, out of control spending, shredding of the Constitution on a daily basis? That supposedly "conservative" Chief Justice would become Our Glorious Leader's asswipe and vote for ObamaCare?

This is how it was done in other countries. The fewer folks that can afford to shoot, the fewer folks to complain about a ban.

fort's info and office #Welcome to my online headquarters. It has been a pleasure to serve you in the Georgia State Senate. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact my senate office at 404-656-5091. time to start calling
man up guys

I wonder how many of the people right here who are so quick to ***** about the politicians actually vote.......*****ing about leaders is not going to change anything.......overwhelming the ballot box will.......just sayin'

You know what puts an extremely sour taste in my mouth besides all the bans, restrictions etc? Is the amount of jobs predicted to be lost because the demand will no longer be there. For the most part, everything we buy is american made!

Great start at creating more jobs nobama!

You mean Chicago thug pulled the same stunt last November that Daileys did for years in Chicago?
Hmmm, I seem to remember reports that ballot machines in Ohio punched in votes for Our Glorious Leader, regardless of who people voted for.
Nahh, not in this country.

Back
Top Bottom