• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Football

TWELVE years ago? And only won by 14? Ok hang onto that. Lol I had to look it up. Since then they beat LSU by a whopping one point. So 15 points in 2 games. That same time frame LSU won by 7, 32, 20, and 27.
I wish they played EVERY year. You?

Honestly? Yes. the 2013 game in Athens might be the most fun i've ever had watching a football game

Edit: you said 12 years like its a long time, but had no problem saying LSU has won 4 of 5 v UGA. so 2008 is centuries ago but 2009 and 2011 is last week?

Honestly? Yes. the 2013 game in Athens might be the most fun i've ever had watching a football game
I was there in 2009 and the SECCG in 2011. Both very enjoyable and the fans weren't sphincters. Even hung out and chatted with Mike Woods for a good bit. Great guy. A true FOOTBALL fan. Was sad when he passed. :(

Pretty disappointed with Kirby Smart so far. Seems the program is not any better than under Mark Richt. Feels like Georgia will consistently be a top 10 - top 15 team but never reach the top of the mountain. Kirby knows way more about football than I will ever know, but it seems he has consistently made serious errors in the quarterback position.
Its his fault the big games were lost. Coaching errors.

Back
Top Bottom