Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
If it passes y’all think Coweta County will give me back my $72 for this worthless piece of plastic I have?
I wouldn't call it worthless at all. It gets you fast lane gun buys as no background check is required and also gives you permission in several other states that still require one and accept Georgia's.

I will maintain mine indefinitely.

Rosewood

that is true. but the reason GGO automated this is because...... most are just too LAZY to do anything otherwise.
Please don't sue those type links. If you got a 100 emails from "Georgia Gun Owners" are you even going to open them? Of course not. You already know what they are going to say.
Take 2 minutes and find your senator here https://openstates.org/find_your_legislator/ and email them directly.

that is true. but the reason GGO automated this is because...... most are just too LAZY to do anything otherwise.
I know that to be true unfortunately, but in this case it literally would be quicker to use the link I provided, which will give you your rep/sen's email address and just email them.

I notice that the bill is hung up in a committee controlled by Republicans, that could have it enacted by this afternoon if they had the will to do so.

Am I wrong about that.
Yes, you are wrong about that. They are resolving the differences between the House and Senate bill. It's all part of the process.

Back
Top Bottom