Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
The site gademocrat.org claims that 70% of Georgians and the GA Sheriff's Association strongly oppose the Bill. And every other state, AL included, has had law enforcement to oppose the same in their states. And that crime will skyrocket. I can't get the page to load, but you can go there and " volunteer-vote!-donate"...man o' man.

Do tell..?
ZomboMeme 07042022203921.jpg

The site gademocrat.org claims that 70% of Georgians and the GA Sheriff's Association strongly oppose the Bill. And every other state, AL included, has had law enforcement to oppose the same in their states. And that crime will skyrocket. I can't get the page to load, but you can go there and " volunteer-vote!-donate"...man o' man.
And some of those same Sheriff's associations are against carrying with a permit also. They want to be the only ones legally armed. Safer for them to serve the no-knock warrants that way.

I don't believe for a minute 70% of Georgians opposed this. I am sure those polls cherry picked the respondents. Of course, some folks like me don't do polls. We do our polls at the voting booth.

Rosewood

And some of those same Sheriff's associations are against carrying with a permit also. They want to be the only ones legally armed. Safer for them to serve the no-knock warrants that way.

I don't believe for a minute 70% of Georgians opposed this. I am sure those polls cherry picked the respondents. Of course, some folks like me don't do polls. We do our polls at the voting booth.

Rosewood
Most all the Folks that they need to “poll” are at work, and they’ll probably not get an answer that’s “politically correct “ when they get off work.

The site gademocrat.org claims that 70% of Georgians and the GA Sheriff's Association strongly oppose the Bill. And every other state, AL included, has had law enforcement to oppose the same in their states. And that crime will skyrocket.
You don't say?

Back
Top Bottom