• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers w/Contest

How about a Wolverines model
wolverines.jpg

Ok guys, it's starting to look like we'll be getting another round of lowers in the near future. This batch will be done by Dobbs Defense and I'll fill in the details as we have them.

Made by Dobbs Defense
Serials will be "ODTXXXX"
Serials will start where the last batch ended, around 250 or so

Design Contest

I know we've had the long running poll in the other thread but I'd like to just start from scratch on this. We'll have a little design contest, and whoever has their design picked will get $50 to do with as you please, and $10 off a lower if you buy one.

I know a lot of folks liked the Flag/Liberty Bell lower from the other thread, but I'd really like to have something with ODT in it and have it be related to the site a little bit.

Your design does not need to be perfect to win, we can clean it up and make it work. If someone has an idea and someone else makes it then they can split the $50 and both get $10 off their lowers. I'll pick the 4 or 5 that meet the criteria and seem to be liked by most of the other members and we can vote on the winner.

This will run for about a week and then we'll pick the most liked for a final vote.

I'll also put this in with the final vote since it got second in the last vote:

View attachment 308876

Here's a link to some more designs: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ntest/page10?p=3909527&viewfull=1#post3909527

I like this one.

I'm happy with this one too.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/attachments/308876/

Do the prices listed include engraving a trust name or would that be extra? If extra, how much?

Yes I know for a fact he can engrave your trust name for you but I dont think it would be much at all. Once a design is picked out and a total number of lowers that will be ordered is known I will be more then happy to pass that along to Chestatee Firearms.

I just got a price list on lowers from Hasley at Chestatee Firearms:

1-10: $185+ $50 ONE TIME DRAWING FEE
10-25: $165+ $50 ONE TIME DRAWING FEE
25-50: $145 NO DRAWING FEE
50-100: $135 NO DRAWING FEE

This price includes the following cerakote colors:
Sniper grey
Black
Tungsten
Socom blue
Burnt bronze
Flat dark earth
Coyote tan
Zombie green
O.D. green
you sure those aren't milled from a forging? That's an awfully close mill patter to a traditional forged lower...

Back
Top Bottom