• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers - Order has been placed, few extras in TruPrep Store.

While we are waiting... let's see your uppers that you are going to slap together with these Gen 4 lowers!
Anderson complete upper.... If I remember correctly I go it from Gilberts guns, it was on sale around Christmas.

ar1.jpg
ar2.jpg
ar3.jpg

Got a delay, probably didn't enter SS# and was told three day wait. Called after that and was told it was a seven day wait even though he sent me the ATF link that verified the three days. Don't like being lied to, so CG&P gets my money.

So do you REALLY think you were lied to intentionally, or could somebody have made an honest mistake? I have no dog in the fight, simply wanna' know...

When you send me the ATF link that clearly shows three days and still tell me seven days, it's either lying or dumbassery. This wasn't counter help telling me this, it was a higher up that everyone knows. Wasn't really a deal anyway, I just go a little farther to CG&P.

When you send me the ATF link that clearly shows three days and still tell me seven days, it's either lying or dumbassery. This wasn't counter help telling me this, it was a higher up that everyone knows. Wasn't really a deal anyway, I just go a little farther to CG&P.
hey, you can get your stuff sent wherever you want.All that is your business,carry on.

Back
Top Bottom