• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers - Order has been placed, few extras in TruPrep Store.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Update - 4/13/19
Order has been placed and pre orders have ended.

Update - 4/1/19

Variance has come in so we're good to go. Pre orders will end sometime this week, I just have to get in touch with truprep and figure out the final details and then we can get the order off. Might have these sooner than expected.

Update - 3/8/19

I've got good news and bad news.

Good news - You can still order the gen 4 lower if you haven't already!

Bad news - There was a misunderstanding between us and the manufacturer over the serial numbers, so a new variance has to be filed before production can begin, effectively adding 60-90 days to the process.

We'll keep the order form up for another 4-6 weeks before closing it again. :(

Original Post

The ODT Gen 4 Lower is up for preorder now!

Truprep in Marietta will be taking all orders, and you can do so in person or online here: https://truprep.com/odt-lower.html

Price is $80 if you pick it up from Truprep in Marietta and $95 if you need it shipped to your ffl.

Custom serial numbers may be requested by emailing truprep at customerservice@truprep.com. Serial numbers will start with ODT0156 and go up from there. ODT0200 is already reserved.

****** To clarify, serial numbers will start at 0156 and go up to maybe 0256 if we sell 100, which would be more than we've ever sold before. You can request higher numbers but I doubt we'll go higher than 0250.

Orders must be in by February 28th as the final order will be sent off on March 1st for production.

Here is the design, the selector markings will be "Safe" , "For Sale" , and "Item Gone"

leaf.png

Back
Top Bottom