• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Garage Door

My remote won’t work , but the direct wired works? Ideas. Yes I’ve replaced the battery and reprogrammed it

also precision replaced the spring and I tHink did a crap job, sunlight coming in in the middle
Where's the light coming in in the middle? And I'd really have to know what kind of garage door opener you've got. It could be as simple as a timing issue on button presses and as complicated as a circuit board in your motor. I've even seen blown out GFI electrical sockets on a totally different floor disrupting the garage door signal

Where's the light coming in in the middle? And I'd really have to know what kind of garage door opener you've got. It could be as simple as a timing issue on button presses and as complicated as a circuit board in your motor. I've even seen blown out GFI electrical sockets on a totally different floor disrupting the garage door signal

on the right and left side basically in the middle of the door, on the sides, it’s a chain drive genie, as old as the house, 20 years it works when I program it from a few feet away

What part of town do you live in? Depending on your schedule I could either run by and let you know what's going on for some ammo, range time, a drink, or a meal, or if you'd like my company charges a $20 trip fee and I could come on company time

Back
Top Bottom