• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Garage Door

Any Garage Door installers/ repair people close to Cherokee Co. are good recommendations

I need some adjustments on mine as well. In for info

I have used this company a couple times the servicemen were on time, professional and had good communication skills.
Precision Garage Door
678-395-4624

I have used this company a couple times the servicemen were on time, professional and had good communication skills.
Precision Garage Door
678-395-4624
I used to work for precision and anybody in the business will tell you they'll rip you off. There are certainly good companies out there besides mine but I would avoid Precision GDS and overhead door at all costs.

I used to work for precision and anybody in the business will tell you they'll rip you off. There are certainly good companies out there besides mine but I would avoid Precision GDS and overhead door at all costs.

Interesting, they were the middle quote of the three companies I called and did better quality work than the previous one I used and I have not had a problem in the five years since the repair which is more than I can say for the other company. I think your feelings got hurt.

Interesting, they were the middle quote of the three companies I called and did better quality work than the previous one I used and I have not had a problem in the five years since the repair which is more than I can say for the other company. I think your feelings got hurt.
Mind you I did work for them in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and they are a franchise business so it is possible. As far as quality of work goes that varies from technician to technician, but I'm also in a few Nationwide garage door groups and they are quite widely scorned. Not as bad as GDS though. And I do have my feelings hurt from them, you're right about that. Somebody in Dallas sold an 85 year old lady a $1,000 door for $4,000. I showed up to install the door saw what she was paying for it and told her to get her deposit back and go somewhere else and they fired me.

In my experience from working on garage doors in Oklahoma Texas Arkansas and Georgia I would say your best bet is almost always a local company, especially one small enough that the owner comes out and works on your door himself. For some reason, garage doors are a very stressful business and you'll see 20-year technicians start their own companies and work by themselves.

My remote won’t work , but the direct wired works? Ideas. Yes I’ve replaced the battery and reprogrammed it

also precision replaced the spring and I tHink did a crap job, sunlight coming in in the middle

Back
Top Bottom