• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

Y'all depressing me.
When I attended school in crazy town Macon was the closest civilization. I have many fond memories of great shows and concerts, good food and when they opened up the mall good shopping and girl watching.
I still like to dip down that way on occasion for dinner or some entertainment but you're making it sound like little Detroit.

Yeah they moved that harbor freight a couple of years ago. Still in a bad location, but the only thing I can think of is everything else in the old Kmart location has closed up shop over the last few years so maybe the rent was too high or something. But yeah otherwise I don't understand why they moved either.
I worked at that old Kmart in 87 in sporting goods and automotive. My mom worked there as a cashier in 67. I sold a bunch of fishing licesnses and shotgun shells. What I hated was picking up that phone behinde the counter and announcing the Blue Light Special. " Attention Kmart shoppers. For the nex 15 minutes..."

The new superintendent isn't much better, other than the fact he hasn't been known to steal any money from us at this point. Accomplishments of white employees are swept under the rug, or credit for their hard work given to the others if you catch my drift. Alex II which was once an incredible school, is now down to a C rating, I was also told this week that literally every white teacher left the school after this past school year, maybe only two left on faculty. Thats the way the Bibb BOE wants to things to be, so be it. Glad I dont pay taxes in Bibb anymore.

The new superintendent isn't much better, other than the fact he hasn't been known to steal any money from us at this point. Accomplishments of white employees are swept under the rub, or credit for their hard work given to the others if you catch my drift. Alex II which was once an incredible school, is now down to a C rating, I was also told this week that literally every white teacher left the school after this past school year, maybe only two left on faculty. Thats the way the Bibb BOE wants to things to be, so be it. Glad I dont pay taxes in Bibb anymore.
And speaking of the new superintendent, Thanks Lester for putting him along with other do nothing's in roles with his new MVP program. The only way to stop the violence in Macon is to put a wall around certain neighborhoods. Nobody in these communities wants to acknowledge the actual cause of all the violent crime.

I just stopped honking when they started using airbags in the wheel

I’ve seen the x rays of people who were honking the horn, mashing on the airbag when it exploded.

usually requires amputation, very rarely can the save the hand.

got a friend that works for a famous personal injury lawyer.

She’s showed me some really scary x rays.

Back
Top Bottom