• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

His recent MVP (Macon Violence Prevention) announcement is laughable. Full of typical democrat platitudes about being concerned about crime and needing to spend money (funding) to solve and mitigate it but SPECIFICALLY PRECLUDES locking criminals up a part of the "solution." These jackasses deserve to have criminals bused into their neighborhoods so they can rob, rape and kill their family members.

Yes , this new " Hugs for Thugs " outreach project is laughable.

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar .. You have summed things up very well about Macon Georgia. I have no idea what the vision is for the future of their city. Things continue to become run down and the body count continues to go up each year.
Well I aint got no crystal ball or pissychic powers etc. But it doesn't take much to see the problem . Just like today I just read a headline about bidness owners in downtown Baltimore threatening to withhold taxes until trash is removed, law and order are restored and violent crimes drop. Another headline claimed Baltimore has a higher homicide rate than Guatemala and Honduras. Dem run city from WAY back. Just like Chicago. Everybody knows what the problem is but nobody is allowed to say it.

Well I aint got no crystal ball or pissychic powers etc. But it doesn't take much to see the problem . Just like today I just read a headline about bidness owners in downtown Baltimore threatening to withhold taxes until trash is removed, law and order are restored and violent crimes drop. Another headline claimed Baltimore has a higher homicide rate than Guatemala and Honduras. Dem run city from WAY back. Just like Chicago. Everybody knows what the problem is but nobody is allowed to say it.

outsourcing jobs, idolizing athletes, actors, and musicians, glamourizing thug life, destroying the family structure, felons (because of laws) cant restart their lives so they go back to the only thing they know, welfare benefits out weigh job benefits, weak police forces, broken justice system, piss poor education, a culture where its cool to not be intelligent or respectful, taxing the crap out of the middle class so they leave the cities creating economic deserts where only the rich can afford and the poor are trapped...etc, etc, etc...

Yes , this new " Hugs for Thugs " outreach project is laughable.
Macon Bibb and the S.O. have a LONG history of taking criminals to the LEC (Jail) and then giving them an OR bond less than a day later. I toured that hail with my grandfather who was in the concrete bidness way back when it was new. That must have been 81 or 82. They're still using the same jail. Good friend of mine retired from the drug unit over 5 years ago and still works maintenance there. The jail is just being patched together at this point. I don't know where Bibb Co will get the money but they MUST have a much newer and bigger jail asap.
For years I've said they should've bought the old Westgate property and built a one stop justice shop like they have here in Perry. Jail in the rear courthouse in the front. Plus the parking would've been way better at the old Westgate. And that's right smack dab in the middle of where all the crime is going on so why not? Wouldn't be that hard to turn the old Walmart and or Home Depot into holding cells. Plus the old lawn and garden centers for either one could be "The Yard."

outsourcing jobs, idolizing athletes, actors, and musicians, glamourizing thug life, destroying the family structure, felons (because of laws) cant restart their lives so they go back to the only thing they know, welfare benefits out weigh job benefits, weak police forces, broken justice system, piss poor education, a culture where its cool to not be intelligent or respectful, taxing the crap out of the middle class so they leave the cities creating economic deserts where only the rich can afford and the poor are trapped...etc, etc, etc...
All true, but besides all that, pretty nice places.

See... this guy knows...

Back
Top Bottom