• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

Trailrider

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
117   1
Reaction score
I got to experience my first excessive road rage incident, complete with guy waving a gun. I called the popo on him but who knows if anything will happen with it. I've gotten tailgated, angry gestures, brake checked, and cussed at, but the gun waving was a first.

My fault I guess. I got cut off on Riverside Drive and honked at the guy because I had to swerve to the next lane to avoid an accident. He swerved in to the turn lane then floored it in front of me, waving a gun in the air. Mind you this is with dozens of cars on the road. He sped off in to the distance but I got a good description and the tag #.

The crazy thing is, I literally just posted about how something similar happened to a buddy of mine on Memorial weekend here in Macon.

God I love Macon.

Glad you made it out alive.... It’s pretty rough going out anywhere these days.

I prefer to go stealth mode and ride 10mph below the speed limit in the left lane to blend in with everyone else
Thanks. Never really felt in danger since he was driving off as he did it, in front of me. But had we of gotten to a light or he decided to get behind me I'd have gone in to defensive mode.

The worst part is that when I was growing up in the 80s and well into the 90s Riverside Dr and everything around it was where you wanted to be if you lived in Bibb County. But now if you wanna live in Bibb there might be an acre or two way up there beside I75 next to Bass Pro and over along 475 at Blongbroke thats decent. Everything else is ****ed.

Back
Top Bottom