• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Franklin Arms short barreled firearm with rifle buttstock but no ATF paperwork?

This was a gimmick to generate “buzz” and get folks to come by their booth at SHOT.

Personally, I’d like to shoot one and see what accuracy is like with readily available ammo, but I wouldn’t buy one.

B342F2BE-9B05-4A8C-A8DD-B41369045C6E.jpeg

Depends on if they PAY him enough to praise it or some other AR mfg pays him to bash it.
Really? I've met Eric a few times and been around his shoots and stuff over the years. He never struck me as someone who was swayed by anything other than his own conscience.

Well i think because there is no definition, it does fall under the catch all "firearms" label.

There seems to be some that think by finding loopholes in the regs the government will say 'gee thanks for pointing that out, we agree it's silly, let's just get rid of the reg', rather than, 'make us look like dicks will you ? Well look just how hard we can slam that door in your face with these regs...".

Based on the theory history shows governments seem to tend towards more regulation rather than less.

Really? I've met Eric a few times and been around his shoots and stuff over the years. He never struck me as someone who was swayed by anything other than his own conscience.

Was a whole thing about it just a short time back about his "price list" for reviewing products.

Also how once he is paid to do a review, if a gun breaks or fails to perform, he will have the manufacturer send him another one. And keeps replacing faulty products with new ones till he has enough footage to make his video praising the item. But he never tells of the faulty ones in his review.
There was a price list posted online at the time. I'll see if I can find it.
I think BangBang BangBang knows what I am talking about.

Back
Top Bottom