• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford vs Chevy Tug of War

FYI, GM paid back the loan already.
FYI:
Just want to remind you that the Obama administration gave 21% of the entire GM stock to the UAW as a condition of the bail out.
My dad worked for GM. All my cars/trucks up to that point had been GM. But that stock gift really put a bad taste in my mouth.
Do you really think the UAW will exercise its board room authority in a responsible and honorable fashion that will benefit the patrons /customers of GM?

FYI:
Just want to remind you that the Obama administration gave 21% of the entire GM stock to the UAW as a condition of the bail out.
My dad worked for GM. All my cars/trucks up to that point had been GM. But that stock gift really put a bad taste in my mouth.
Do you really think the UAW will exercise its board room authority in a responsible and honorable fashion that will benefit the patrons /customers of GM?
And on top of the UAW\ Obame telling the stock\ bond holders to go get ****ed the Regime hand picked dozens of GM and Chrysler lots across the country to debrand which essentially meant they were out of business. And the lots that they did that to were all GOP donors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom