• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

For you preppers out there. 8000 gallons of fresh water and free entertainment.

;) . I have thought about trout but I don't think they would survive the summer and tilapia wouldn't survive the winter.

yup right on both. i had a couple clients who wanted us to stock their ponds with trout, which we advised against. Not a single one lived through the summer in any of them.

Very nice!
Thank you Sir, :)
yup right on both. i had a couple clients who wanted us to stock their ponds with trout, which we advised against. Not a single one lived through the summer in any of them.
It really sucks that they won't survive. But the koi are edible if the need arises. ;)

Very nice! You looking for work? lol
Thanks bro, Nah that thing was a two week job and my back is crap. I went real slow on it.

Wow, I love it. I have 50 gallon drums for me and my family. A water source like yours must take allot of stress off of you if you Prep.
Yeah I am pretty sure we can make it a while on water if the proverbial feces ever hits the fan. If you got room for one it really is a rewarding project. You will fall in love with the fish though. I almost hate the idea of maybe having to eat them.

Back
Top Bottom