• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

for all of you freaking out

I listened to your video on auto translate with CC. At 3:50---

10,000 "cases", infections reported. Also refers to these people as "patients". Were these people tested for anything, anything at all.?
99.5% no or only mild symptoms
50 to 60 severely ill.
30 died in 30 days to present day.
Then he say 1 death per day for 30 days.
1,000,000 cases --- 3,000 deaths in 100 days, 30 deaths a day.
81537DC4-CE79-43C4-B2D1-AB43027890B1.png

if that number is true would be a very nice figure compared to standard influenza outbreak every year

Where are the "volunteers" that will willingly be exposed to this, get it, recover, and then tell the world it wasn't that bad.

Emory has a help wanted ad for this very thing now. YOU can be part of the solution. They are testing the vaccine they have, and being exposed to the virus just may be part of the trials. It is a paying gig, to boot!

Where are the "volunteers" that will willingly be exposed to this, get it, recover, and then tell the world it wasn't that bad.
I dunno...everyone I have talked to that have had it have all said it sucked, was pretty bad and to take it seriously.....

Do you know anyone that has had it? Ask them if it was no big deal...

I guess this virus is kinda like cancer until it hits home, and involves you.it’s nothing to be concerned about.im not talking about you op I am speaking of the public in general.

Back
Top Bottom