• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fn fs 2000 bullpup

I spoke w/ my friend today.
He said in his opinion it was a little heavy for what it was, he didn't like the spent casings piled in front of him, & he had so many years pf muscle memory devoted to the M-4 platform that it would be a little tough to switch now.

I spoke w/ my friend today.
He said in his opinion it was a little heavy for what it was, he didn't like the spent casings piled in front of him, & he had so many years pf muscle memory devoted to the M-4 platform that it would be a little tough to switch now.

I did not think it was heavier than an ar. When you have muscle memory devoted to an ar it is hard to switch. I like the way the cases fall at your feet, makes them easy to pick up. You do have to train to be effective with the fs2000. It's not a gun you can master overnight.

"It's not a gun you can master overnight."

As you know, anytime you have a substantially different design it takes thousands of reps. to ingrain muscle memory.

I think they have a lot to offer.

"It's not a gun you can master overnight."

As you know, anytime you have a substantially different design it takes thousands of reps. to ingrain muscle memory.

I think they have a lot to offer.

They do. Reloading drills alone take forever to become fast. Once you get many hours of trigger time you really see the advantages and versatility of the platform.

Back
Top Bottom