• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fn fs 2000 bullpup

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
The FN FS 2000 was awesome. There are more pros than cons when it comes to the rifle but I will break those down......

Pros:
Very easy to take down and clean! This is a big plus for me!
Very light and well balanced
Will feed anything you put in it
Does not really get very hot except for one area (I'll go over which area)
Just looks cool. Has a very high cool factor.
Trigger reset is the best I have ever felt!
Takes regular ar-15 mags
Cheek weld is perfect, like it was designed around you!
Very short and portable
Almost no muzzle blast
Shell casings fall right at your feet in a nice little neat pile

Cons:
They cost a LOT! Anywhere from $1,800-2,100 bucks
Will not accept magpul pmags
The piston adjuster gets so hot you can't touch it!
Recoil is quite a bit for a 5.56
The mags do not drop free due to a rubber gasket

All in all its a great weapon. Do I like the platform more than the ar-15? In some ways yes and in some ways no! I'd go to war with it any day. Plus it's very easy to leave it in your lap and drive down the road! Try that with an ar-15 lol.

Last edited:
I love mine!!!! Best option for sweeping a house or any other confined area...True about the recoil factor though, but it's so much fun I forget about it !!!!

I love mine as i can only use 1 arm so ar's are hard to shoulder.This is the perfect for guys that like to shoot but cant hold up big rifles

I know...I've been lusting after yours since I saw it. Still regret not getting a chance to shoot it!

We should plan a shoot. Are you going to be at the odt get together? I was planning on just renting a gun so I don't have to clean anything hahaha. If you are going to be there I'll bring it just for you.

We should plan a shoot. Are you going to be at the odt get together? I was planning on just renting a gun so I don't have to clean anything hahaha. If you are going to be there I'll bring it just for you.
A very kind offer! Unfortunately I'm not going to make the get together....maybe one day we'll reconvene at Ian's....until then, I'll have to come up with some serious scratch and pull one in myself.

Back
Top Bottom