• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fn fs 2000 bullpup

www.mcarterbrown.com_forums_images_smilies_without_pics.gif

Most bullpup rifles have really bad triggers and open breech that is right next to your face. I don't like that either. The fs2000 is not your traditional bullpup. The breech is sealed, the trigger is awesome. The only downfall is you do not know its empty until you hear the loudest noise the rifle can make.... Click. I solved this by making my last 3 rounds tracers. When you see the red .... Reload!

Most people think its really hard to clear jams if it malfunctions. It's not. I use snap caps to practice this. All you do is lock the bolt back, remove the mag amd give it a shake. Never fails. Plus the rifle will cycle even the weakest ammo including sub sonics thanks to a pressure valve. All in all it's a tough rifle to beat but you do need to train with it to become fully effective with it

Wondering this myself, n11 has felt the awesomeness of the fn. I've been nothing but pleased. Fed it every type of ammo, even Tula. Never a single hickup.

Some of the ones that are real "gun guys" also feel that FN as a company is one of the most under-recognized & unappreciated mfrs. in the business.
I'm curious to shoot their new striker-fired pistols.

Most bullpup rifles have really bad triggers and open breech that is right next to your face. I don't like that either. The fs2000 is not your traditional bullpup. The breech is sealed, the trigger is awesome. The only downfall is you do not know its empty until you hear the loudest noise the rifle can make.... Click. I solved this by making my last 3 rounds tracers. When you see the red .... Reload!

Most people think its really hard to clear jams if it malfunctions. It's not. I use snap caps to practice this. All you do is lock the bolt back, remove the mag amd give it a shake. Never fails. Plus the rifle will cycle even the weakest ammo including sub sonics thanks to a pressure valve. All in all it's a tough rifle to beat but you do need to train with it to become fully effective with it

I think that it is a very modern platform that takes the best that other designs have to offer & eliminates some of their biggest problems.

Very forward thinking design that seems to be proving itself.

Tough to sell in America though...

I think that it is a very modern platform that takes the best that other designs have to offer & eliminates some of their biggest problems.

Very forward thinking design that seems to be proving itself.

Tough to sell in America though...

It is. They cost a lot . The average person is not going to just buy one. Really takes trigger time on one to understand where all that extra money has gone. Their pistols are awesome too. I agree that FN is really under rated and does not get the props they deserve.

It is. They cost a lot . The average person is not going to just buy one. Really takes trigger time on one to understand where all that extra money has gone. Their pistols are awesome too. I agree that FN is really under rated and does not get the props they deserve.

Which is why they hired Dave Sevigny from Glock to try to get more attention.

Which is why they hired Dave Sevigny from Glock to try to get more attention.

Hopefully it helps. Their customer service is awesome. I broke the scrapper tool that comes with the cleaning kit, I was about to drop 100 bucks on a new cleaning kit, the lady went and sent me another scraper for free! Great people.

Back
Top Bottom