• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Flippers gonna flip

1000004056.jpg
Get a tank and relax

All this bitchin and everyone fails to see the real problem… If a poor ole neckbeard lists at 50% plus mark up and is fortunate enough to fence said firearm at such a ludicrous profit and is found to do so on the regular the alphabet KUNTS will be elbow deep in his arse because they didn’t get their cut..! Like minded individuals who enjoy similar hobbies should spend more time calling legislators to protect what few “freedoms” we have left. I do however agree that a re list that quick and marked up that much does make me facepalm and mutter to myself “look at this jack leg MoFo right here!!!”
D542BFF6-386B-4D9B-8948-9403402B03D6.jpeg

Don't care what guys list their stuff for and have no interest in posting comments in their ads.

I just move on and figure it will be relisted over and over...like that SKS without a bayonet that was relisted for a nearly year. Had a guy relist an item I sold him, for a slightly higher price later on. Oh well....my loss. I didn't feel a need to comment in his ad - not any concern of mine at that point.

Any item listed here can have a wide range of opinions as to what the "correct" price is. Just move on and forget about commenting in other members ads. With things being slow now, don't see how anybody could feel like they could flip anything.

https://www.icegif.com/wp-content/uploads/icegif-2194.gif

It's the Internet...you can log on any video game and get berated by 12 year olds screaming profanties about your mom, but I can't tell someone on ODT that their gun is priced higher than new?

Seems ridiculous to me

Go read the posts before you start complaining...ITS NOT A PRICE RANT THREAD

Are you sure it's not price rant Thursday? Lol..... :behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom