• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

fishing at High Falls.

eh...don't know...could be one where you just have the trim up....when I grew up in Jonesboro and Locust Grove we use to troll for White Bass religiously

Edit: Just got a text from a friend who lives and fishes there. Less than 10 hp only. Sounds like your info was correct.
Hope it helps.

Been a while since I fished there.
Here is what I found: "Electric motors only, 16 foot maximum length for motorized boats, no gas motors allowed on lake."

Here is the link:
http://www.n-georgia.com/hh-fishing-lakes.htm

Not sure if the info is good or not.
Best of luck. Hope you tear 'em up!

Last edited:
High Falls Lake is 10 HP max and I think I'm right but just wanna make sure. I can put my boat in there (18' Ranger w/ 175 HP motor) as long as I don't use the big motor. Not even at idle speed correct? Would be nice to be able to use it to load back up on the trailer.

I think they use the 9.9hp max out there.
Do Not crank up your big one to put it on the trailer,they have some real buttholes that work that park...lol

No problem using your big rig.......I have used mine there many times. Just don"t crank the big motor and you are good to go. Only problem is you are limited to your electric range........might want an extra battery. Other than that......anything is Ok as long as it"s not over 10 HP.

Back
Top Bottom