• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

fishin 2

retired09

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
i have a family pond in milledgeville, ga, that is 4 acres...bass, catfish, and bream...i also have a 14 ft jon boat on this pond....my youngest son and i have caught at minimum of 25 large mouth on this pond on the 3 times that we have gone...he will be out of the picture for a while, and till he gets back, i need a fishing partner for the dates i have available...i will drive, you help with gas...i like to leave early in the am and come back in the late am, as it gets very hot (about 95 and up)..my available dates for july are the 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th....and the 31st as i look at my schedule....this is subject to change as i contract out my time to employers that tend to call at the last hour....this pond is on our 100 acre famlliy farm that was part of our larger 1200 acre farm that has been subdivided....i live in the duluth area and usually take 85 south to 285, to 20, then to 441...take that to, i think 29 or 53 maybe?? where the dq and truckstop is....my number is 77025653555....if i dont answer, leave me a message, and i will call you back....i use a rod and reel and got to have the cane pole.....send me a pm or phone call, as i dont want to have to come back here and check for messages...ALL are welcome...i need help moving the boat around....we use paddles and the pond is only ten feet deep, if that..i joined pond boss to try to increase fish size.....i have coolers and junk like that i usually bring...the most jeff and i have caught were 50 large mouth bass and let them go....next time we kept them!!! 10 or 12 pound test will do you good...looking forward to any responses......mike....ps the reason i will not be here for a while is a new thread that i am going to start, have you been to atlantis.....

Back
Top Bottom