• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
Has anyone ever watched this crap show?

This guy keeps talking about how "squatchies" usually like this type of area, and they frequently do this or that. But he can't even PROVE that one even exists! Like he's Jane Goodall with documented studies on these things!

Personally, I think there's a nuthouse with a leak somewhere.

How desperate for a reality show is Animal Planet that they put this group of idiots together to make this? Well...I have noticed a commercial for another reality show while this has been on..."Kittens"...really, a reality show of kittens? LOL!

Has anyone ever watched this crap show?

This guy keeps talking about how "squatchies" usually like this type of area, and they frequently do this or that. But he can't even PROVE that one even exists! Like he's Jane Goodall with documented studies on these things!

Personally, I think there's a nuthouse with a leak somewhere.

How desperate for a reality show is Animal Planet that they put this group of idiots together to make this? Well...I have noticed a commercial for another reality show while this has been on..."Kittens"...really, a reality show of kittens? LOL!

Theycome from the same whack job mental house as the dudes from "ghost hunters" and "ancient aliens"

He's making really good money from the production company now. Look what it did for American Chopper. See the homes the Tuttles live in now compared to when the show started. I'm sure all of these show's people are making good.
I keep watching but I don't think they really want to see a "Squatch"! It just leads you on and on and on.
Somebody has got to get a picture with all the trail cam technology out there.

My kid loves this show, I'm kinda like ya'll, it's a bit lame, but it isn't the worst show he's taken interest in. I remember the days of Barney.

Nick T

They aren't interested in actually finding one. If they were, they would do many things different. Like trail cameras, airplanes with night vision or infra red optics.

But they are interested in stringing things along and selling advertisement spots.

Back
Top Bottom