Fear the Walking Dead

I think soldier boy said 2,000 people in there when they turned. And all of them thinking "TACOS !!!!". Homeboy gonna be the "mayor" of Munchie City if they DO get out.

Anybody catch the new name for Walkers? Skin bags.

I don't guys, I'm losing interest in this show.

I think what gets me is the "help me" mentality the entire season has had, much different than the "real " show.

I also think they progressed to lawlessness too quickly. Something big needs to happen or I don't see this getting picked up again.

You missed the part about "Humane termination".

Wasn't that all the people at the hospital they were going to "humanely terminate" and they were going to pull out of the town and leave all the citizens to fend for themselves?

I don't guys, I'm losing interest in this show.

I think what gets me is the "help me" mentality the entire season has had, much different than the "real " show.

I also think they progressed to lawlessness too quickly. Something big needs to happen or I don't see this getting picked up again.

It is LA....How else would you expect the show to play out?

No, I get it, I guess i was just hoping for a little more backbone in these characters.

I was also disappointed that the origination of the virus or disease was divulged.

We still don't know anything about it, patient zero etc...
He's not going to give the origin. He's actually said that if more people cry about the origin he'll make it something ridiculous like aliens.

No, I get it, I guess i was just hoping for a little more backbone in these characters.

I was also disappointed that the origination of the virus or disease was divulged.

We still don't know anything about it, patient zero etc...

Yea I thought they would at least hint at that a little bit more as well.

Back
Top Bottom