Fear the Walking Dead

It's... by the people who brought you "Talking While Dumb". Wadda expect.

Actually the network focus groups said that Urban West Coast and North Eastern viewers couldn't identify with the mean ol' Southern characters, so FTWD is really just TWD re-booted for them.
1 thing I've learned from watching these shows is, you better either get mean or die.

Actually the network focus groups said that Urban West Coast and North Eastern viewers couldn't identify with the mean ol' Southern characters, so FTWD is really just TWD re-booted for them.
By northeastern they must mean NYC, and Massachusetts all my buddies from Maine New Hampshire and Vermont love it, we call people from Massachusetts, MASSHOLES

never watched the first season but was thinking of picking it up while the new one is going on, so real question is "should I bother?" im a huge fan of TWD but everytime I see any of this one I just doesn't look as good

And all of my friends in the Northeast watch TWD so......

You missed the Urban part.

That they were friends with you probably means they aren't in the FWD target demographic.

And I was/am being sarcastic.

You missed the Urban part.

That they were friends with you probably means they aren't in the FWD target demographic.

And I was/am being sarcastic.
I was in NYC last week at my HS reunion and FTWD and TWD was one of the main topics of conversation (much to the chagrin of any spouses).

Hell on Wheels was talked about a lot as well.

I was in NYC last week at my HS reunion and FTWD and TWD was one of the main topics of conversation (much to the chagrin of any spouses).

Hell on Wheels was talked about a lot as well.

I liked hell on wheels for the first few seasons then it just seemed to drag onnnnnn, we do need a new great western

Back
Top Bottom