• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

fantasy footbal

how many people in your league? And is it a standard league or PPR or what? There are different strategies for each. The manifesto by matthew berry is pretty good for strategy on when to take players for each position.

Do not draft with your heart and put aside any fandom. I am a Falcon fan but I am not going to take Ryan in the first round. First timers are pretty obvious when they draft three players from the same team that happens to be in their FF team name.

Watch but do not put too much stock in the preseason. The biggest concern for starters in the preseason is health not production.

Be mindful of bye weeks as you draft.

Mock draft a few times to get used to the pace and look at your mock team. Are you happy with with it? Adjust your strategy if you're not.

If you are drafting online, go through and personalize the rankings by first dropping the ranks of the guys you don't want. For example, there is no way I will ever draft Chris Johnson above the 8th round regardless of what the "experts" say.

Don't be a ***** if you lose the first couple of games. Manage your team until the last game. When players quit, they ruin the experience for 11 other guys.

Stay on top of the injury and waiver wires. NFL network runs a daily FF show with some pretty good info on those fronts. I DVR it and watch it after my wife goes to bed.

Yeah, here you go.

i280.photobucket.com_albums_kk200_Rolan_Kraps_fantasyFootball.jpg

Back
Top Bottom