Facebook Gun Groups....lolz

The facebook gun groups are hit and miss. Ive had good dealings from facebook so far. You are more likely to find a better deal on a gun in one of those groups then on here really. Yea you might have to wade through some ****, but in the end, it's worth it.
I've scored several good deals and trades though fb. Just requires a little patients.

Also tried fb gun groups, but only found a few guns and closed groups, but then I'm computer illiterate,sounds entertaining if I could access something

I've never made any deals on there, but I've witnessed some deals that I could not believe. Just the other day I watched a guy trade his Glock 19 for a Taurus .38...It wasn't even a nice Taurus. I've seen others just as bad or worse. When I see stuff that going down I'm thinking I should make some offers and get in on the action. Or I think about inviting them here...:cool:

The facebook gun groups are hit and miss. Ive had good dealings from facebook so far. You are more likely to find a better deal on a gun in one of those groups then on here really. Yea you might have to wade through some ****, but in the end, it's worth it.
I too have had good success. I am on three. They ones I have been on we're moderated as well. Some of the same usual suspects as here--- but a lot of riffraff

I meet only one thru FB. The weapon was not as described, rusted, a piece of junk, he had lied from our several conversations prior to meeting, then got mad when I told him I didn't want it. I told him, one more word and I'll use it for a suppository on him. He got in his truck and left, I blocked him on FB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom