Facebook Gun Groups....lolz

I just experienced the Facebook Gun Group **** fest, firsthand.

LOL. Some guy offered me an Remington 1911, and wants cash for my gun. I looked up online to price it, and actually his sells even less than mine. But, I try to play level headed and say they're about equal in value... LOL. The response:

2015-05-05_11.50.19.jpg
2015-05-05_11.55.40.jpg

I don't see WHY we could not have a member's only classified. Could base it on site supporter, feedback or number of posts. It would be nice not to have to wade through all the BS ads that people who just joined the site post. There is no way to filter content based in a meaningful way so we should simply have our own classified section.

The two times I have had PM's from members trying to convince me to break a committed deal by offering more money, better trade, BOTH were long time supporting members with 100% feedback.

I prefer this site not turn into another GON, where time in grade = credibility.

The facebook gun groups are hit and miss. Ive had good dealings from facebook so far. You are more likely to find a better deal on a gun in one of those groups then on here really. Yea you might have to wade through some ****, but in the end, it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom