• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Estimator needed

DADI03

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to help me with estimating. Must know how to read blue prints and how to navigate a computer. I'm willing to do some training for it as well. Send me a PM if you or anybody you know is looking for something along these lines. Our office is located in Smyrna just outside of the base. Thanks

Preferably full time, but depending on out put I might be able to do part time. It would be daylight hours. Typical day is 7 till 3:30, but that is flexible. We do concrete structures and site/sidewalks. We've tried to get into DOT work and not been very successful with that. That is a very tight group of people that have their ways and their got to subs.

Preferably full time, but depending on out put I might be able to do part time. It would be daylight hours. Typical day is 7 till 3:30, but that is flexible. We do concrete structures and site/sidewalks. We've tried to get into DOT work and not been very successful with that. That is a very tight group of people that have their ways and their got to subs.
You must not "have the right amount of coffee in the coffee cup" when you go to visit them.

I know people (not with business) on both sides of the DOT world. To say the least there is a lot of shady **** that goes down in that arena of work. How in the hell do you rice doing a mile of sidewalk over a 2 year span and make money when you have to jump around and leave out a ton of sections for other people not completing their work.

I know people (not with business) on both sides of the DOT world. To say the least there is a lot of shady **** that goes down in that arena of work. How in the hell do you rice doing a mile of sidewalk over a 2 year span and make money when you have to jump around and leave out a ton of sections for other people not completing their work.

Haha i drive to work near the lowes distribution center in adairsville going towards shannon and their has been construction their for like 5 years on that highway. LOL

Haha i drive to work near the lowes distribution center in adairsville going towards shannon and their has been construction their for like 5 years on that highway. LOL
It's like that everywhere. I don't know how they make money. Everyone out there is in 90k trucks and all new tools to. I don't get it.

I was in commercial construction for over 30 years and I can assure you that to get into DOT work you have to be the brother of the brother who’s mother was the first born of the last daughter who’s dad worked for the governor and have very deep pockets in order to weather the days between payments. There are only a couple of big players and everyone else works thru them. Visualize green trucks and bridge builders…

Back
Top Bottom